Thursday 5 July 2012

Giants and Mountains

Ok it has been quite a wile since I updated, and I have been caried away with geting in touch with God and persevering an intense time facing giants, scaling mountains and having to stand my ground in who I am christ more and more.

Power time with God

There is a lot to say since I last wrote about our visit from Ywam Ireland, because shortly after having an encouraging visit I have been through some harsh time with my father, my agrement working with him has changed, realizing as well beeing half way before leaving to the Next Wave and needing to do further steps towards it, but finding my self in constant battle to stay focused in obedience to God's steps to the Ship.

I notice that since I have been back and more fearful to God, the Devil seems to play all his cards against me to divert me from the ship, this is proving it self a true uprising to the Next Wave. Because there has been a significant paterns in my family and around us.
At my fathers company one of our employes has crashed the company car now failing the ITV, then our mechanic had a severe bike accident breaking his Femur and my mother & sister sufered a rear car crash with a wip lash.
But I wont let this get to me because I know that God is with me and at every stand I take, He is there blessing me through it.

Some great news

A month ago I have been pasionate to win the international skateboard day on the 24 of June, that required to persevere a day of skating and longboarding with tricks and chalenges dressed up with originalaty. So I did, the first price was a Longboard and second a Tatto. I didn't have a board and I have other priorities than buying a board, so I made my own Longboard and costume of somekind of Ibizencan Bushman. I am so Happy now of wining the Longboard competition and now enjoying my new ride, every morning to work!


























At Techweld
I am now working with my father in the mornings hoping to focus more on people, the church and selfpromotion in the evenings. That as well gives me more room to meet people and share, youth group, etc.
At Techweld there has been all sort of avalanching work from everywere, Giant steel plant trays to me doing mini stainless steel switch cover, but the best so far is the oportunity to make a clasic Iron Shoot bolt lock for a pair of 18 century wooden doors, with the old School method, Blacksmithing! 

At Church
I have been very encouraged lately by my church and getting more and more involved, God is good and uses those around us to love and encourage when we are strugling. I during the week I meet up often with a wonderful family open to everyone and each one shares the best of them selfves in fellowship, prayer and worship, naturally creating a church like God intended.

I have aswell been able to visit an other special church of wonderfull worship and with a special outreach team for North Afrika, That I was very interested to get in contact with.

I have been asked for a better presentation of my calling to the ship, so I will post a special one here too soon.


The Next Wave


Home sweet home

Finally I have been in better contact with the ship, and they have been in Sweden and currently in Norway to work with Elida and to engage with a Viking ship in convoy to England for an event.
Their time in Sweden, they have been able to drydock and prepare the ship for an other season, with the crew working hard chiping away paint and barnicales, and meanwile blessing the people were ever they go. 

Being in contact has been very encouraging for me in these hard times in Ibiza, able to get some answers and further advice, looking into seting upon my self goals and deadlines.

The Ship is maintaining a good updates on Facebook and they have a better Website: http://www.ywamnextwave.org/




UPCOMING DTS
The next Bluewater DTS starts in September 2012.
Please email us for information. Application forms can be downloaded from our webpage.

nextwave@marinereach.com

Bluewater DTS

s/y Next Wave is a 42-metre (including the bow sprit) steel-hauled,
gaff-rigged Ketch owned by Youth With A Mission. She is twinned with YWAM Harpenden's University of the Nations campus and used exclusively for the benefit of the members of YWAM. Transporting them between ports and allowing them to become more proficient in their sailing abilities, along the way. In port she is used as an outreach centre and YWAM training facility. Over the last five years, she has sailed from as far north as Sweden, south as Malta, west as Ireland and east as Ukraine in the Black Sea. She is operated by Marine Reach Ministries Europe (the maritime arm of YWAM), which is also based at YWAM Harpenden in Hertfordshire, England. She is not operated for profit, but like all of YWAM she is dedicated to Evangelism, Training and Mercy ministries, working with churches of all denominations in each port.

Next Bluewater DTS begins in September 2012 and ends in March 2013.
Get your application from the Marine Reach website and apply today!
email: bluewaterdts@marinereach.com
http://www.marinereachministries.com/
www.sy-nextwave.com

Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/sy_nextwave

LATEST NEWSLETTERS
September 2011: http://shrvl.com/GN949
October 2011: http://shrvl.com/w67Xz
November 2011: http://shrvl.com/A9kj1






This Week

Theres tension in the air, agrements to make and waiting for replys, curious what it is going to look like!




IF YOU WISH TO FOLLOW MY BIOG you can add your e-mail address at the end of this page or you can follow by joining in at the top right end of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment